fbpx
  • We help transform lives using personalised medicine

    We help transform lives using personalised medicine.
  • We help transform lives using personalised medicine

    We address the root causes of your health issues - not your symptoms. We tailor interventions and treatments to each individual for lasting results.

Visiting from out of Sweden?

Go to nordicclinic.com to learn about our clinics throughout Europe and how we work with patients from all over the world.

For You & Your Family

Our personalized medicine approach can help you improve your health and well being or recover from chronic disease.

For Practitioners

Partner with us to help your patient, train with us to enhance your skills or become a Nordic practitioner.

Why choose Nordic Clinic?

Our personalized medicine approach can help you improve your health and well being or recover from chronic disease.

What We Treat

Functional medicine is well suited for chronic health issues. Patients come to us with a wide range of symptoms, but we also receive those wishing to optimise their performance.

  • Gut and digestive health

    Irritable bowel, Crohn’s, Colitis Constipation...
  • Hypersensitivity

    Food allergies, lactose intolerance, coeliac disease, asthma....
  • Mood disorders

    Anxiety, depression...

  • Neuropsychiatric disease

    Autism, ADHD, PANS/PANDAS...

  • Neurological disease

    MS, neuropathic pain, Alzheimer's disease...

  • Chronic Fatigue & Pain

    ME/CFS, fibromyalgia, neuropathic pain, fatigue, and more.


Recent Blogs

Welcome to our blog! Learn about the way we work and the latest research within lifestyle and functional medicine.

The Nine Cellular Hallmarks of Aging

The Nine Cellular Hallmarks of Aging

We often see people who appear older or younger than their chronological age. Research into the genetics of longevity indicates that genes only account for 25% of the variation in longevity, with lifestyle making up the remaining 75% ...
Aging and Chronic Disease – Familiar Bedfellows

Aging and Chronic Disease – Familiar Bedfellows

Chronic disease is currently the leading cause of death in the European Union, accounting for 85% of all deaths (1). While people are certainly living longer, the extra years getting tacked on at the end are not “healthy” years ...
Joy – Let it Protect You From Infections by Cultivating Humour, Friendship, and Hobbies

Joy – Let it Protect You From Infections by Cultivating Humour, Friendship, and Hobbies

You’ve probably heard plenty about how stress, social isolation, negative emotions and a lack of joy have a negative impact on health. But could joy make us more resistant to infections? ...

What is personalised medicine?

We believe that healthcare should be tailored to the genetic and functional needs of every individual. Our approach gets to the heart of who you are and helps empower you to take control of your health.

 

 

What is personalised medicine?

We believe that healthcare should be tailored to the genetic and functional needs of every individual. Our approach gets to the heart of who you are and helps empower you to take control of your health.

 

 

What Should I Expect at a Consultation?

Our personalised medicine approach is designed to make sure we take the time to really understand you, your body, your lifestyle and your health. It’s a bit different to standard medicine. Find out more about how it works and what to expect as a patient.

Our Clinics


Copyright © Nordic Clinic 2020